Energy Management System
Energy Management System (EnMS) ISO 50001:2018 enable organizations to establish the systems and processes necessary to continually improve energy performance, including energy efficiency, energy use and energy consumption. Further it also enables organisation:
- To follow a systematic approach in achieving continual improvement of energy performance and the EnMS
- To set and achieve objectives and energy targets
- To take actions as needed to improve its energy performance in accordance with the organization's energy policy.
- To demonstrate the conformity of its system to the requirements of ISO 50001:2018
- To conduct an energy review
- To identify significant energy uses (SEUs) and establish energy performance indicators (EnPIs)