Health and Safety Management
ISO 45001 is an assessment specification for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems. It allows an organisation to:
- Identify and control health and safety risks
- Reduce the potential for accidents
- Identify objectives for improvement and a management program
- Minimise risk to employees
- Compliance to relevant legal requirements
- Brand building
- Improved safety levels by controlling hazards and risks
- Improved operational efficiency through accident management reduction.
- Reduced costs for insurance premium, compensation or penalties for breach of legislation
- Demonstrates to Interested parties that the firm has met OH&S expectations.